Pin Me

2015/04/18

Vegetable Cake & Lier Sushi (Puree Salad)


Hi eveybody!

Doing well?

Actually, I am :) Lately this life-thing decided to go on better. That was a huge surprise 'cause it likes to force me :D I am not complaining about the thickness, the hardness of life, it means to be like that. I do like earning that learning but my family is a bit impatient. So do every other parents do, I guess :) They mean to be :D Anyway, while I was trying to learn more and my parents are trying to make me to earn more (:D kidding), life happened that way. I got a job! Yeah, I had'nt got one since two days ago. If I manage I will work internationally so, if you become curious in my business send me an e-mail ;) Chemicals is a key word.

Oh, we missed the subject! This time we are going to share veggie cake, no flour, no sugar, no butter... Just vegetables, a little oil and salt.






As you see through the pictures, it has many layers. I'll give the tips, the basics, then you can made it for yourself with the ingredients you'd love.

Boil some potatoes and crush them. Then add boiled vegs or fried vegs or fresh ones. Season with some olive oil and salt.

Do these steps in different colors of vegs and lay down the puree salads in a bowl which is coated with foil inside. Let it cool in refrigerator. While serving, turn the bowl into a plate upside down, uncover the wrapper and decorate ;)

For the lier sushi;

Using the same salads for inside and boiled green leaf vegs instead of algs. Open your minds :D

I'm about to sleep, wow... I would answer any questions. Please feel free to ask any time ;)

These recipes will be grate for summer. Cold and healthy :)

Love,
me :D

asleep now, I'm gonna add the MV tomorrow... Bye..

and here is a waking up song :D


Have fun!


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Fikirlerinizi lütfen bizimle paylaşın :)
Please share your words ^-^